Global consultation for all pathologies
If you have a health problem in one of these areas
Digestive system and respiratory tests for dysbiosis / Immune system / Fertility management / Perinatality / Cardio and metabolism / General naturopathy
My approach is based on
Preventive biology assessments : microbiota, short-chain fatty acids, bile acids, lymphocyte typing, cycle assessment, fertility, pregnancy, etc.
and the Dysbiosis Breath Test
My tools are:
Nutrition – Micronutrition – Phytotherapy – Aromatherapy – Mycotherapy – Naturopathy
To take an appointment :
Consultation Office address: 21-23 rue Bargue, 75015 PARIS
And in video-consultation on Doctolib (or Skype or phone)
Make an appointment here on Doctolib
For any questions: Secretariat at 06 66 33 90 60 (12h-20h)
Consultation everyday, including holidays, except saturdays
From 10:30a.m. to 1:00p.m.
From 2:00pm to 8:00pm
90 minutes ∴ Complete check-up consultation ∴ 180€
60 minutes ∴ Classic consultation ∴ 120€
60 minutes ∴ Ecological contraception consultation ∴ 120€
Breathing tests for dysbiosis without consultation ∴ 50€
Sundays and holidays ∴ 20€ extra charge
A Global Consultation
An interview based on attentive listening allows us to define together the priorities and to propose an individualized program that you will progressively implement. A follow-up allows us to adapt the recommendations according to the difficulties encountered.
Course of the consultation :
1. Dysbiosis respiratory test*
2. Listening, exchange, pedagogical summary, setting priorities, strategy to be adopted
3. Choice of the most suitable tools
• Personalized dietary advice
• Functional bioassessments in preventive medicine*
• Respiratory test for digestive dysbiosis
• Orientation and advice on preventive biology assessments (blood, urine, stool, saliva). Not reimbursed by the SS.
• Micronutritional assessments
• Digestive balance sheets
• Immune balance and oxidative stress
• Hormone balances
• Neuro-psychic assessments
• Cardio-metabolic assessments
• Civilizational Disease Assessments
• Assessment of food intolerances
• Biotherapies to be planned (micro-nutrition, phytotherapy including aromatherapy and gemmotherapy, mycotherapy)
• Recommendations in corporal and creative practices
• Referrals to other specialties, when appropriate
• Emotional management : psychotherapeutic and psychosomatic orientations
General orientation: all pathologies.
In particular :
⊕ Nutritional sphere: complete macro and micro nutritional assessment, with a dietary survey, scientific and personalized analysis of intakes, in line with your profile and biology.
⊕ Digestive sphere: constipation, irritable bowel (SIBO), IBD, dysbiosis, reflux, gingivitis. Evaluation of prebiotic intake.
⊕ Protein assessment (for vegetarians, vegans and omnivores) to balance nutritional intake – neither too much nor too little, in connection with an amino acid assessment // Included in the 1H30 consultation //
⊕ Immune sphere: acute or chronic infections, bacterial, viral, allergies, autoimmune diseases, cancer accompaniment …
⊕ Metabolic sphere: hypertension, cholesterol, diabetes, overweight …
⊕ Dermatological sphere: acne, eczema, psoriasis, fungus
⊕ Urinary tract: cystitis, stones…
⊕ Chronic fatigue
⊕ Female sphere: help with conception, fertility, periconception, painful periods and amenorrhea, fungus, menopause, cycle disorders, PCOS, endometriosis, HPV, contraceptive info
⊕ Ecological contraception
⊕ Andropause, prostate
⊕ Psychic sphere: mild to moderate depression, anxiety, sleep, stress, memory, smoking, headaches
⊕ General hygiene
This advice complements and never replaces that of a doctor.